To view the employees' schedules:
- 1. Click Attendance in the menu bar and then click Schedules.
- 2. Just above the schedule listing, click the calendar icon and choose the Date that you want to display.
- 3. Click the Day, Week, Month, or Year buttons to change the listing display.
- 4. Click the small icons to enable or disable Unscheduled Employees, Daily Totals, Weekly Totals, or Strict Range.
Calendar - Used to select a date range of schedules to display. Unscheduled Employees - Show all employees that are not scheduled to work in the currently displayed time period. Daily Totals - Show daily totals for shifts worked, absences, hours worked and wages. Weekly Totals - Show weekly totals for shifts worked, absences, hours worked and wages. Strict Range - Show a strict date range.
- 5. Click on any cell in the table to see available options on the icon bar that can be performed on the employee's schedule.
See the Basic Operation section for details on viewing, adding, editing and deleting.